A three-channel datalogger for RS232 devices, designed for long term underwater deployment.
- Long term water quality monitoring
- Integrated Lithium Ion battery for peripheral device power management
- user-programmable sampling regime
- Low power µA ‘sleep’ mode allowing 6+ month deployment on a single charge
- Instrument charge and data downloads without opening the unit
- 2 Gb Micro-SD Card data logging
- Integrated Depth and Temperature Sensor and Internal Real Time Clock (RTC)
- Pin-compatible with standard oceanographic equipment
- Australian designed, manufactured, calibrated and serviced
|Input Voltage||7 – 20 VDC external input with internal battery fallback|
|Internal Battery||11.1 V, 7.8 Ah Lithium Ion|
|Lithium Ion Charge||4 – 6 hours full charge|
|Power Consumption||80 mA during data logging and 85 µA sleeping @ 12 VDC|
|Baud Settings||User-specified (4,800 – 115,200 bps)|
|Output||Dedicated channel for real-time monitoring, device control and data download|
|Channel-specific, user-configurable serial commands||Yes|
|Connectors (Micro WET-CON)||1 x MCBH4F – power/charge/battery enable|
1 x MCBH6M – data I/O
3 x MCBH6F – peripheral I/O
|Length||250 mm (connector + 72 mm)|
|Weight||1590 g in-air, 400 g in-water|
|Materials||Acetal, Copper, SS316|
|Depth Rating||300 m|
|Operating Temperature||0 to +50 °C|
DL3_Config is GUI program that allows users to easily configure and display real-time data via serial communication.
Contact Sales to download the latest version.
For Microsoft Windows platforms.