The PST Photosynthetron is a spectrally-tuneable LED-based light source designed for simulating underwater light environment for scientific vial-based light curve productivity experiments.
- Maximum PAR: 2600 µmol m-2 s-1
- 8 independent treatments (triplicates foreach)
- Blend up to 10 unique LED colours for accurate marine spectral reproduction
- USB serial PC configuration software
- Preset memory for stand-alone operation
- Incubation timer and alarm
- 8 independent water jackets
- Holes to suit 28 mm diameter vials
|PAR Range||0 – 2600 µmol m-2 s-1|
|LEDS||10 independent channels, 288 LEDS|
|Spectral range||375 – 700 nm|
|Resolution||16 bit control, Analog LED output|
|Input Voltage||12 VDC|
|Power Consumption||90 W|
|DC Input Connector||2.1mm DC, +ve centre|
|Serial Connector||Mini USB|
Width250 mmHeight100 mm
|Length||700 mm (connector + 30 mm)|
|Materials||Anodised Aluminium, PTFE, Nylon|
|Ambient Operating Temperature||0 to +40 °C|
PSTcontrol is GUI program that allows users to easily configure PST devices and display real-time data via USB connection.
Contact Sales to download the latest version.
For Microsoft Windows platforms.